First In






I welcome you to my blog site; I hope to show you the fire service in NLC in some interesting events. During the next few years, I will improve on the content and photos to keep you coming back for more. I take pride in my photography and try my best to be first in when possible. The majority of the photos will be from the Norwich companies & surrounding area departments, but sometimes I Buff out of state cities for a change of pace.



As of late I have missed or worked a lot of the incidents. I have a great support group of Photographers to help the site keep up with all the incidents. There are too many to list, So thanks for your support. Thanks for visiting and enjoy .RD Ladd



As of July 2017, my site has had 319000 hits thanks for viewing. If you keep coming I will keep posting. First time visitors for older post click on the month links right side.



Remember: I'm not able to make every major event, so if you get some photos or video and would like to share them, please contact me @ laddr68@yahoo.com



If your interested in viewing all of the incident photos or purchasing a photo That I have taken click here.



This site will work with mobile devices.






Saturday, May 20, 2006

Norwich, Vacant warehouse 5-20-06

About 2:30 am, The City of Norwich fire department, responded for a fire in a vacant 6-story warehouse on Terminal way off of Shipping St. On arrival they found fire showing on the "D" side, in two large windows in the rear section of the building. Crews forced entry and advanced a 1.75 hand-line to extinguish the fire. Other companies called in due to the size of the building were East Great Plain FD. & Mohegan Tribe, for F.A.S.T operations.
This Photo is dark But to the center fire showing to the rear of the "D" side.
Norwich firefighters preparer to enter the building.
Map of Terminal way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»