First In






I welcome you to my blog site; I hope to show you the fire service in NLC in some interesting events. During the next few years, I will improve on the content and photos to keep you coming back for more. I take pride in my photography and try my best to be first in when possible. The majority of the photos will be from the Norwich companies & surrounding area departments, but sometimes I Buff out of state cities for a change of pace.



As of late I have missed or worked a lot of the incidents. I have a great support group of Photographers to help the site keep up with all the incidents. There are too many to list, So thanks for your support. Thanks for visiting and enjoy .RD Ladd



As of July 2017, my site has had 319000 hits thanks for viewing. If you keep coming I will keep posting. First time visitors for older post click on the month links right side.



Remember: I'm not able to make every major event, so if you get some photos or video and would like to share them, please contact me @ laddr68@yahoo.com



If your interested in viewing all of the incident photos or purchasing a photo That I have taken click here.



This site will work with mobile devices.






Saturday, September 22, 2012

East Hartford Pin job 09-13-12


East Hartford responded too Connecticut Boulevard & Main Street, came in just before 1900 hours as a two car MVA with possibly a party trapped. Engine 1 & Squad 1 were on the box. On arrival the officer of the wagon reported the Squad would be putting the tool to work for one. Extrication took between 10 & 15 minutes, ASM packaged appeared non life threatening to Hartford Hospital.
Please visit MJ site. Ten7tyfive




0 comments: